- I went to Kroger in Green Hills (long story how I ended up there), and bought two things using the U-Scan.
- I went to Pottery Barn Kids and used a scan gun to add to our registry.
- I went to the library to pick up a book I had on hold, and scanned it at the self check-out.
- I went to the Kroger near our house and bought a pound of ground beef, and of course, used the U-Scan.
- When I got home, I scanned what I bought at both Krogers for the Homescan Consumer Panel that we are on.
October 22, 2007
This afternoon, I realized how much bar code scanners run our lives. Nearly everywhere I went involved bar codes of some sort. Here's the rundown:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Do you think "little boy Watts" will have a bar code????
Mark of "The Beast" you mean? Chipping is next
And if you really want to know what all the numbers mean . . .
I, unfortunately, know.
Post a Comment