- They're all at churches that are named something like "Generic Church of the Agape." Nobody has a denomination in their name.
- Some don't blog about worship much.
- And some do.
- Lots play video games, some of which they won at church.
- Some have deep thoughts, and actually solicit feedback.
- Some share lots of set lists.
- They all have cute babies.
Maybe when you visit you could pass along links to other blogs of note...
Hi! Thanks for stopping by this video game playing worship leader's site and for linking on yours.
You might be surprised that as a worship pastor, I find worship blogs that talk more about what's up in their life more interesting than when they create long posts expounding upon worship. I do that all day...blogging about my interests, life, worship and family fills my tank.
We dropped the denom in our name back 6 or 7 years ago because of the preconcieved ideas that came along with the title. It's been a good thing.
Thanks again for the link! Hope you enjoyed my video game winning post. :)
Thanks I think my baby's pretty cute too :)
Prayers and blessings on your new baby.
Now Patrick...just because I go to ReCreate, doesn't mean my blog is a "worship" blog. I never made that claim. But I do write about it occasionally. Thanks for reading occasionally. See you in a few weeks.
hmm...maybe i post way too many set lists. lol
I just found you because of this post...Ill be adding you to the blogroll.
and yeah we really do all have cute kids...
Post a Comment